We are delighted to announce that nominations are now open for the annual PEOA-Maddocks Professional Excellence Awards.
These awards will be presented at this year’s Prosecution Enforcement Officers Association Conference. Each category winner will receive a certificate and a cheque for $2,000. This prize is proudly sponsored by Maddocks.
Nominations close on 31 October 2016. Please click here to download the nomination form.
About the PEOA-Maddocks Professional Excellence Award
This award celebrates the success of individuals working within the planning enforcement profession, focusing on work practices and initiatives that demonstrate a commitment to the profession and excellence.
We aim to:
- recognise the outstanding contributions and achievements to the planning enforcement profession by an individual planning enforcement officer
- promote the role of the planning enforcement profession in the community and within the enforcement agencies
- encourage planning enforcement officers to recognise the professional development of their peers and provide a profession that nurtures innovation and excellence in planning enforcement.
Our three award categories are:
- Rising Star Planning Enforcement Officer
- Planning Enforcement Officer of the Year
- President’s Award (the winner is selected by the President of PEOA, not nominated).
The nominating individual determines which category the candidate is best suited, using the criteria outlined in the attached nomination form. Please note, a nominee may not be entered in more than one category.
The awards are judged on the criteria associated with each award category, detailed in the attached nomination form. Nominations should indicate specific instances of how the requirements of the award criteria have been fulfilled by the nominee.
Each award nominee must meet the selection criteria of the award category. Nominees should be financial members of PEOA at the time of nomination, but this requirement may be waived at the discretion of the selection committee.
Process for Nomination
Nominations will close at COB on 31 October 2016 and should be submitted by email to John Rantino at firstname.lastname@example.org.