Bettina has more than 18 years’ experience in providing advisory and transactional services relating to real estate transactions nationwide. Before joining Maddocks, Bettina worked at the Gadens Melbourne office. She subsequently headed the real estate legal team at PwC where she was involved in a variety of transactions providing property and legal subject matter expertise.
Bettina provides property development legal advice to a variety of public and private, listed and unlisted clients. Her practice consists of providing advice in relation to development work and advising high net worth individuals and companies in their property matters.
- Acquisitions and dispositions of real estate assets (full and partial interests)
- Leasing of commercial, retail and industrial real estate
- Providing advice on the financing of real estate assets
- National Pacific Properties– providing advice on the mixed use developments at Eliston and Hartleigh including conveyancing, DCP and section 173 agreements and licence requirements.
- Burbank – advising on Forte, a townhouse development in Dandenong including all conveyancing requirements.
- Cedar Woods – carrying out all of Cedar Woods conveyancing requirements in Victoria including residential, commercial and retail lot sales and proposed acquisitions.
- Blueways Group – assisting the group with all their residential development requirements (King & Queen townhouses, East and Pavilion) including proposed acquisitions and land/townhouse developments.
- Metro Property Group – assisting with their proposed acquisitions and townhouse developments, including George & Stone, in Maidstone.
- Everbright Group – acting in relation to the mixed use apartment project (serviced apartments, heritage building and residential) New Charsfield including the acquisition, contract preparation and conveyancing.
- National E-conveyancing Development Limited – providing advice on the development of PEXA (the online property exchange for transfers, mortgages and discharges) including arranging and drafting changes required to standard contracts of sale nationally and dealing with changes required to stamping process nationally.
- eContracts – leading the Maddocks project in the creation, delivery and successful launch of eContracts which allows contracts to be processed and exchanged online.
- BJ Ball and Propac – advising on their industrial premises requirements including new developments and leasing.
- Study Group – advising on their property requirements incidental to their business operations.
- VIMG – advising in relation to their legal requirements including property development and any ancillary business requirement.