Clare has more than 15 years’ experience acting for government and corporate clients in all areas of commercial property transactions, including property redevelopment projects, the disposal and acquisition of land, leasing and subdivisions.
Clare’s existing clients include statutory bodies, local government, water authorities, religious organisations and private investors. Clare regularly provides strategic advice to clients on complex property transactions.
Clare focuses strongly on all aspects of client service delivery and provides practical and clear advice to her clients.
- Land acquisition (by agreement and compulsory process)
- Development agreements and joint venture agreements
- Contract negotiation and s 173 agreements
- Tendering and expressions of interest processes
- Strategic advice on disposal of surplus land assets
- Leasing (including retail) and licensing
- Property due diligence
- Subdivision and consolidation (including air space and subterranean rights), roads, public highways and road discontinuances