Danielle is recognised as an expert in the areas of restructuring and insolvency, advising on business and debt restructuring, schemes of arrangement, formal insolvencies and recovery actions.
Danielle acts for corporations, directors, lenders and insolvency practitioners, having worked across a wide range of industries, including construction, real estate, aviation, retail and the agricultural industry. She has particular expertise in managed investment schemes and has been involved in a number of cross border transactions, primarily between the United States, the United Kingdom, China and Hong Kong.
An experienced litigation and commercial lawyer, Danielle’s clients experience practical and commercial advice regarding dispute resolution and asset recovery. Her work has led to her being recognised as a leading Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyer in Doyle’s Guide.
- Acting for a global lender in respect to Schemes of Arrangement of Jindal Power and Steel (Australia) Pty Limited and Wollongong Steel Limited.
- Advising and acting for a class of investors of Halifax Investments Services Pty Limited (In Liquidation) in a joint hearing before the Federal Court of Australia and High Court of New Zealand.
- Acting for the administrators and liquidators of Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group (Australia) Pty Limited (In Liquidation).
- Advising a domestic bank on its position on a restructure of global commodity trader Noble Group Limited.
- Acting for global investment bank on the restructure of Emeco Holdings Limited and merger with Orionstone and Andy’s Earthmovers.