Jessica has extensive experience providing commercial and strategic advice to clients operating in a diverse range of industries.
She has particular expertise in advising franchisors, manufacturers, distributors, retailers and other participants in the consumer markets sector.
Jessica is focussed on delivering efficient, timely, effective and commercial solutions for her clients.
- franchising and other growth strategies
- competition law, including pricing, restrictive trade practices and The Australian Consumer Law
- mergers and acquisitions
- joint ventures
- corporate restructuring
- intellectual property
- disputes and mediations, including with franchisees and business partners.
- Golden Age – acting on its sale of a land development to the Starwood Group and an ongoing hotel management joint venture. The matter involved complex negotiations over a unitholders and shareholders agreement, corporate restructuring, partnership and development agreements.
- Nissan Australia – advising on dealer disputes, including representation at mediation.
- Sunday Somewhere – acting for a high net worth individual on the sale of the online eyewear business, Sunday Somewhere, to Mondottica UK.
- NRMA – providing competition law advice on various business models, including suggesting new models to meet the business’ objectives.
- Opteon Property Group – acting on the roll up of its licenced property valuation businesses across Australia, including providing complex structuring and franchise advice, preparing the pre-completion restructure documentation and advising on strategy.
- Jaggad active wear – advising on corporate structuring issues, arrangements between shareholders and private investment.