Lindsay has more than 12 years’ experience specialising in all aspects of commercial real estate transactional and advice work and has acted on various aspects of property transactions, including commercial and residential disposals and acquisitions (including distressed assets), property management and commercial, industrial telecommunications and retail leasing (on both the landlord and tenant side).
Lindsay’s clients include property developers, major corporations and property trusts. She also works closely with the firm’s corporate team, carrying out property due diligence and advising on major business transactions.
She is also adept at carrying out other general property work including licensing, preparing and negotiating easements, other registered dealings and giving general commercial property advice.
- Land acquisition and disposals
- Property development
- Leading and licensing (commercial, industrial and retail)
- Property management
- Property due diligence
- Roads and Maritime Services – acting in their lease of a heavy vehicle inspection bay within Sydney Airport and an agreement for lease and lease of commercial premises.
- IBM – advising in its capacity as tenant and sub landlord in respect of various properties nationwide.
- Lendlease – advising in its capacity as landlord on its industrial leasing at Silverwater, commercial leasing at various locations in NSW and providing general property management advice.
- Optus – Advising in its capacity as tenant in respect of various telecommunications and retail leases nationwide.
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority – acting on an agreement for lease and long term ground lease in relation to a parcel of land to be used as an educational facility.
- Innogy SE – Acting on the acquisition of two solar projects in NSW.
- Bayside Council – acting on the disposal of land, including the extinguishment of various easements and historical covenants on title, as well as the acquisition of land for future use as a road, and the closure and sale of Council owned roads to developers.
- Central Coast Council – acting on various property matters, including historical title investigation and the closure of roads, as well as commercial and retail leasing issues.
- Rissalah College – acting on the divestment of various commercial and residential properties, as well as the proposed acquisition of an educational facility.