Marine has over 15 years’ experience in acting for the government sector (commonwealth government, state government, local government and statutory authorities), in all areas of commercial property transactions. Her clients also include corporates, developers and investors.
- Property redevelopment projects including:
- town centre projects
- transit city projects
- major housing projects
- Property procurement including:
- expressions of interest
- requests for proposals
- structured concurrent negotiations
- private treaty negotiations
- Acquisitions of land (including compulsory acquisition)
- Dispositions of land
- Leasing and licensing (commercial, industrial, retail and community)
- Crown land expertise
- All other ancillary property matters
- Acting for councils in town centre redevelopment projects
- Acting for the state government in connection with the Carlton Hosing Redevelopment Project by undertaking procurement processes and negotiating a development agreement, and all other ancillary documentation
- Acting for state government in the procurement of a new hotel and convention centre involving expressions of interest and request for proposal processes.
- Acting for the state government in the sale of crown land
- Acting for the state government and councils in the compulsory aquisition of land including providing advice on compensation
- Acting for councils in connection with the development of an intermodal freight terminal involving negoitating long-term leases and all ancillary documentation.
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2015/2016, Marine is recommended for Real Estate.