Neha is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Team at Maddocks. She advises Australian and international corporate borrowers, private equity sponsors and financial institutions on a diverse range of banking and finance transactions and specialises in corporate finance and acquisition and leveraged finance.
General Corporate Finance
- Advising Macquarie Bank on the $40.5 million debt facilities made available to the Resilium Group to support the Resilium Group’s growth capital expenditure
- Advising Macquarie Bank on the $90 million refinancing of the Stargate Group’s existing debt facilities.
Acquisition and Leveraged Finance
- Advising Macquarie Bank on debt facilities made available to Pemba Capital Partners to assist it to finance the acquisition of iNurse Pty Ltd, Justdeb Unit Trust, and certain other ‘permitted acquisitions’ into the future; and on variations to existing debt facilities made available to the Brennan IT Group to assist it to finance the acquisition of MOQ Limited.
- Advising Software Combined Group on the $37 million debt facilities provided to Software Combined Group by Macquarie Bank to assist it to finance the acquisition of, among other things, certain ‘permitted acquisitions’ and ‘permitted joint ventures’ into the future.
Property and Construction Finance
- Advising Qualitas on the $600 million senior syndicated construction debt facility provided by a syndicate led by Qualitas for the Aura by Aqualand luxury mixed use residential development at 168 Walker Street, North Sydney.
- Advising Greenland Group on a $124 million refinancing of its existing residual stock-backed loan facilities for the ‘Lachlan’s Line’ development at Macquarie Park.
- Advising Madigan Capital on:
- the mezzanine debt facilities provided in connection with KSL Capital Partners’ acquisition of Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Central Park
- the acquisition and construction funding facilities provided to CPGPP Land1 Pty Ltd and CPGPP Dev1 Pty Ltd in relation to 330 Cardinia Road, Officer South, Victoria
- the debt facilities provided to 17 Oxford St Pty Ltd for its acquisition of 17 Oxford Street, Paddington, NSW
- the debt facilities provided to CPG Vic7 Pty Ltd for its acquisition of 50 Kinloch Court and 60 Kinloch Court in Craigieburn, Victoria.