Accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a property law specialist, Sangeeta has more than 16 years’ experience practising in all aspects of property law.
Sangeeta advises a broad range of clients, including large well-known companies, SMEs, high net worth individuals and family businesses on a diverse range of property matters.
Sangeeta has particular expertise advising on matters relating to subdivisional developments, including the structuring of owners corporations, project development arrangements, finance structures and loan arrangements.
- Acting for and advising Yarra Park City on various matters arising from their five stage development, Melbourne Square, including staging issues, agreements in relation to open space and laneways – both with Council and between the owners corporations created for long maintenance of privately owned open spaces and structuring of owners corporations including shared basement areas across buildings.
- Acting for EcoWorld on their recent launch of Yarra One, including drafting of pro forma contracts and advising on stamp duty.
- Acting for Figtree Latrobe Pty Ltd on all matters arising from their development at 293 Latrobe Street including drafting pro forma contracts, negotiating contract for retail lot, general commercial advice on sales and agency agreements.
- Advising on and preparing documents on owners corporation management, facilities and building management and letting management for the Ballan group Saratoga Estate, Lotus Oaks’ Jubilee Estate and Gurner Group’s Ikebana development.
- Advising the Banco Group their residential developments in East Brunswick, Nottinghill, Footscray and Collingwood including advice on off the plan contracts, structuring of owners corporations, preparation of management and service agreements, and negotiation of leases with supermarket tenants.