Tara specialises in major infrastructure projects, particularly in the context of project finance and PPP arrangements. She has extensive experience advising key industry players on construction and other key project documentation.
Tara has been involved in transport, energy and water projects and other major property developments in Australia, Europe, the Middle East and South America.
- Procurement strategies
- Project delivery advice and documentation
- Risk management and due diligence
- Major construction and engineering projects.
- Acting for Sydney Water Corporation on the construction and operation of the $1.9 billion Sydney Desalination Plant at Kurnell
- Acting for Oakajee Port and Rail, the project company appointed by the State of Western Australia to develop a deep water port at Oakajee and 500 kilometre rail link servicing the mid-west iron ore region in Western Australia at an estimated value of $4.3 billion
- Acting for the European Investment Bank on the €3.9 billion PPP for a new underground rail system in Thessaloniki, Greece
- Acting for the senior finance syndicate of the $500 million, 600MW gas fired power station at Uranquinty, New South Wales
- Advising National Grid Australia in connection with its $780 million Basslink project to build, own and operate a 600MW interconnector between Victoria and Tasmania
- Acting for the financiers of the $500 million SEAGas pipeline, running 600 kilometres from Port Campbell in Victoria to Adelaide
- Advising Enron UK on the proposed US$290 million, 1200MW combined cycle gas turbine power station in Cadiz, Spain
- Advising Pacific Hydro in relation to a 155MW wind and hydro power plant at La Higuera, Chile
- Advising Pacific Hydro in relation to its 30MW Stage 1 Portland Wind Project, in Victoria
- Acting for London Electricity in relation to a project alliance agreement for the proposed £1.9 billion Terminal 5 development at Heathrow Airport, and related services agreements for Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports
- Acting for JP Morgan as proposed lead arranger of a syndicated loan for the £660 million national stadium development at Wembley, United Kingdom
- Advising Alslom Australia on its role in a successful consortium bid in connection with the Melbourne metropolitan public transport PPP
- Advising Development Australia Fund on the $230 million Perth District Court PPP project