A new generation of entrepreneurs, hyper-innovation, and a wave of activity in start-ups and the investment community are driving the growth and development of emerging companies, particularly in technology.
Increased investment opportunities for angel, early stage, later stage and corporate investors have made the past 12 months some of the most active to date. These funds are the gateway to develop ideas and concepts into successful, thriving businesses.
We work alongside these pioneers to grow, nurture and support fledgling businesses. Our lawyers work in close partnership with you to ensure the right foundations are in place for long term success.
We’re committed to providing you with the tools, insights and know-how to help launch your business, protect your ideas and assets, help you get the team right, position you to raise capital, and all going well, exit for the right terms. Our culture is focussed on delivering innovative, clear and cost-effective advice, underpinned by deep industry knowledge across our six market sectors.
From the get-go
We help clients through the entire business lifecycle from initial establishment through to exit:
- Just starting out – company formations, founders’ agreements, corporate governance, shareholders agreements, non-disclosure agreements.
- Protecting your ideas – intellectual property protection, assignment of intellectual property rights, software development.
- Getting the team right – employment contracts, employee share plans.
- Raising capital – strategic investment and fundraising advice.
- Time to sell – IPOs, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and disposals.