Our Financial Services team works together with their clients to ensure the security and structuring of their investments.
How can we help?
Investments and Private Equity – Structuring
- Legal and tax due diligence of acquisitions and divestments of interests in collective investment and other private equity structures (equities, alternative investments, property, infrastructure)
- Establishment of special purpose investment vehicles, shareholder joint venture and partnership style arrangements
Outsourcing – Investments, Custody and Administration
- Investment mandates, investment management agreements, equities, fixed interest, infrastructure), transition manager agreements
- Currency overlay and derivative hedge agreements, custody and administration services agreements.
- Development of risk management provisions for Exchange Traded Over The Counter derivatives to control their use and to place counterparties on notice of any limitations and constraints
- Legal analysis of futures trading arrangements.
- Advising on all aspects of real estate acquisitions, including property due diligence and negotiating, exchanging and settling a variety of acquisition models, corporate and tax structuring advice, joint venture and property development agreements, property finance, master leasing documentation and construction documentation.