NSW Local Government Court Reporter
2023 2nd Edition
Welcome to the final edition of the NSW Local Government Court Reporter for 2023.
The purpose of this publication is to keep you up to date with decisions that impact local councils in NSW.
In this edition we consider cases regarding:
- contempt of court in failing to comply with a development control order
- the importance of correctly considering design excellence provisions in a local environmental plan
- the details required to be included in infringement notices
- whether compliance with a mandatory development standard in a local environmental plan is a precondition to the grant of development consent
- whether a planning agreement is always needed to dedicate land involving subdivision
- the disqualification of a councillor from civic office
- the issue of environmental protection licences for integrated development
- the approval of an access application under s 41 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.
We hope you enjoy reading this edition of the Court Reporter.
NSW Local Government Court Reporter | 2023 1st Edition
Maddocks NSW Local Government Court Reporter issued March 2023
COP27 Sharm El-Sheikh Egypt 2022 | A summary of the key outcomes
Our Sustainability and Climate Change team has summarised the key outcomes from the global meeting at Sharm El-Sheikh
Lifting the Bar 2022: Victorian Edition
Leading female senior counsel...