Rosamond advises clients on equity capital markets and both public and private mergers and acquisitions. She has recently advised on a number of major IPOs in the Australian market.
Rosamond also has extensive experience advising both Australian and foreign clients listed on ASX and other foreign securities exchanges on their capital raising, Listing Rule and Australian securities law matters.
Rosamond is recognised in leading legal directory Legal 500 Asia Pacific for Capital Markets.
- Equity capital markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate & Commercial
- Advising Audinate Group Limited, an international audio-technology company, on its IPO and ASX listing which was underwritten by Shaw & Partners.
- Advising Updater Inc., a US tech company, on its IPO and listing of CHESS Depositary Interests on the ASX which was underwritten by Moelis & Company and on its subsequent secondary capital raisings, including its US$50 million placement which was underwritten by Goldman Sachs.
- Advising Riversdale Resources Limited on its proposed IPO of up to $132.7 million and ASX listing, underwritten by Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank (withdrawn).
- Advising Link Administration Holdings Limited on the largest IPO of 2015 in Australia with a market capitalisation of AU$2.3 billion on listing.
- Advising Janison Solutions Pty Ltd on its backdoor listing on the ASX via the acquisition of all its’ share capital by HJB Corporation Limited and re-compliance by HJB with the admission requirements of the ASX.
- Advising various underwriters of IPOs, including Morgan Stanley as underwriter of the IPO of The PAS Group Limited and Credit Suisse as underwriter of the IPO of Royal Wolf.
- Advising Molopo Energy Limited on its takeover defence against hostile takeover bids by Aurora Funds Management Limited as responsible entity for Aurora Fortitude Absolute Return Fund and WAM Capital Limited including the successful defence of an application to the Takeovers Panel brought by Aurora.
- Advising Ludowici Limited on its acquisition by FLSmidth & Co. A/S by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advising CHAMP Private Equity on its acquisition of Gerard Lighting Group Limited by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advising CHAMP Private Equity on its acquisition of Accolade Wines’ (formerly Constellation Wines) Australia and UK businesses.
- Advising Westrock Company (an international packaging company) on its acquisition of the Hannapak group, an Australian group providing folding cartons to a variety of markets.
Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2017, recognised Rosamond for Capital Markets.