Bronwyn advises corporate and government clients on all aspects of commercial property. Her role includes acting on the sale and purchase of properties, advising land owners, developers and tenants on development and leasing transactions and advising financiers and borrowers on property finance transactions. She also has extensive experience in undertaking property due diligence investigations in connection with a range of transactions, and advising on land interface and stakeholder arrangements in connection with property development and infrastructure projects.
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing
- Property joint ventures and development agreements
- Due diligence in connection with a range of corporate transactions including in the resources sector
- Property finance
Bronwyn has acted for a range of institutional, corporate and governments clients including:
- Roads and Maritime Services
- Parramatta City Council
- City of Sydney
- Listed in the Australian Financial Review’s Best Lawyers in the category of Real Property Law from 2014 – 2018.
- Recommended by Legal 500 Asia Pacific for Real Estate in 2017, 2018.
- Recommended for Property and Real Estate in NSW in the latest Doyle’s Guide rankings.