Catherine has wide-ranging experience in corporate law and has practised in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
Catherine is acknowledged for her experience in equity capital markets transactions and has acted in a large number of multi-jurisdictional matters in this field. This includes advising Australian and international clients on initial public offerings (IPOs), capital raisings, schemes of arrangement, private acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, ASX Listing Rules, Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) compliance, as well as corporate governance.
Catherine is recognised by leading legal directory Chambers Asia Pacific, for Capital Markets: Equity, with clients saying that she is “extremely good at technical law and covering all the details,” as well as being “hands-on and willing to give views.”
- Equity capital markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate & Commercial
- Advising Credible Labs Inc, a US fintech company on the biggest tech listing of 2017.
- Advising Updater Inc, a US technology company on its IPO of CHESS Depositary Interests and ASX listing and subsequent private placements.
- Advising Audinate Group Limited on its IPO and ASX listing.
- Advising Link Administration Holdings Limited on its IPO and ASX listing (market capitalisation on listing A$2.3 billion, the largest IPO in 2015).
- Advising REVA Medical, Inc on a institutional convertible note offering.
- Advising Silver Heritage Group Limited on its underwritten IPO and subsequent underwritten entitlement offer.
- Advising US medical device company, REVA Medical, Inc, on its A$85 million IPO of CHESS Depositary Interests and listing on the Australian Securities Exchange, involving the preparation of a concurrent Australian prospectus and US Form S-1 registration statement.
- Advising PSC Insurance Group Limited on its IPO and ASX listing (market capitalisation on listing A$224 million).
- Advising the a2 Milk Company Limited on its dual listing on ASX and its subsequent placement across multiple jurisdictions and share purchase plan.
- Advising TOWER Limited, a dual ASX and NZSX listed New Zealand company on its underwritten rights issue and on-market buy-back.
Chambers Asia Pacific, 2018, recognised Catherine for Capital Markets: Equity, with clients saying that she is “extremely good at technical law and covering all the details,” as well as being “hands-on and willing to give views.”