Catherine has wide-ranging experience in corporate law and has practised in both Australia and the UK. Catherine is acknowledged for her experience in equity capital markets transactions and has acted in a large number of multi-jurisdictional matters in this field. This includes advising Australian and international clients on initial public offerings (IPOs), capital raisings, schemes of arrangement, private acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, ASX Listing Rules, Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) compliance, as well as corporate governance.
Catherine is recognised by leading legal directory, Chambers Asia Pacific, with clients saying Catherine is “very knowledgeable, communicative and results-oriented”, as well as an “excellent facilitator and a taskmaster who gets us through hurdles.”
- Equity capital markets
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate & Commercial
- Audinate Group Limited – advising on IPO and ASX listing and subsequent institutional placements to fund growth.
- Pivotal Systems Corporation – advising US semiconductor company on its IPO and listing of CHESS Depositary Interests on ASX and on its novel revenue based preferred stock financing.
- Revasum, Inc. – advising US technology company on its IPO and listing of CHESS Depositary Interests on ASX.
- Atomos Limited – advising Australian video technology company on its IPO and ASX listing and subsequent private placements and acquisition of a UK technology business.
- Janison Education Group Limited – advising on acquisition of LTC Holdings Pty Limited and institutional placemat to fund acquisition.