Lucille advises clients across the aged care, health and life sciences, retirement living, disability services and education sectors. Her experience spans advising a wide range of participants in these sectors including institutional investors, government and regulatory bodies, financiers, developers, operators, receivers, acquirers and sellers.
Lucille has been acknowledged as a leading Australian lawyer in the health and aged care sectors for many years. She was once again recently selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers 2018 in the fields of Health and Aged Care, Non-Profit and Retirement Villages and Senior Living. In 2014 Lucille was recognised by Best Lawyers International as a Lawyer of the Year in Health and Aged Care Law.
Lucille has served on the board of a not-for-profit provider of aged and community care services and a human research ethics committee. Prior to joining Maddocks in August 2012, Lucille was a partner with Ashurst for five years.
Areas of Expertise
- corporations and securities law
- mergers and acquisitions
- corporate and clinical governance
- contracting, privacy and data protection.
- Lucille is listed in the Australian Financial Review’s Best Lawyers for Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law in 2018.
- Lucille is listed in Doyle’s Guide as a leading Health and Aged Care Lawyer, NSW in 2017.
- Lucille is listed as a leading lawyer in the Asialaw Profiles 2016.
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 – Recommended for Corporate and M&A.
- Lucille was recently selected by her peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers© 2016 in the fields of Health and Aged Care, Non-Profit, Retirement Villages and Senior Living.
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2015 and 2014 – Recommended for Corporate and M&A.
- Chambers Asia Pacific 2014 – Recognised for Corporate and M&A.
- Best Lawyers International – Acknowledged as a leading Australian lawyer for Health and Aged Care (2008-2013) and Retirement Villages & Senior Living Law (2013).