Danielle is recognised as an expert in the areas of restructuring and insolvency, advising on business and debt restructuring, formal insolvencies and recovery actions.
Danielle acts for corporations, directors, lenders and insolvency practitioners, having worked across a wide range of industries, including construction, real estate, aviation, retail and the agricultural industry. She has particular expertise in managed investment schemes and has been involved in a number of cross border transactions, primarily between the United States, United Kingdom, China and Hong Kong.
As a skilled litigation and commercial lawyer, Danielle’s clients experience practical and commercial advice regarding dispute resolution and asset recovery. Her work has led to her being recognised as a leading Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyer in Doyle's Guide.
Danielle is a professional member, fellow and board director of the Australian Restructuring, Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA).
- Acting for the administrators of cloud based broadcaster, MediaCloud Pty Limited (DOCA), on its successful restructure and sale to Telstra.
- Acting for the administrators of MGW Engineering Pty Limited (DOCA), on a successful restructure of the largest mining services employer in Orange, NSW.
- Acting for the administrator of Rapid Securities Limited, part of the Rapid Loans Group, on its restructure and recapitalisation.
- Acting for the DOCA proponent on the Dr Roebucks Group, on its restructure and sale to Laser Clinics Australia.
- Acting for a global lender in respect to Schemes of Arrangement of Jindal Power and Steel (Australia) Pty Limited and Wollongong Steel Limited.
Advising and acting for a class of investors of Halifax Investments Services Pty Limited (In Liquidation) in a joint hearing before the Federal Court of Australia and High Court of New Zealand and on its subsequent appeal, acting for the appellants in both the Australian and New Zealand appeals.
- Acting for the Receivers appointed to national wholesaler and fresh produce provider the In2Food Group.
- Acting for the liquidators appointed to the STA Travel Group (In Liquidation).
- Acting for the administrators and liquidators of Jamie Oliver Restaurant Group (Australia) Pty Limited (In Liquidation).
- Advising a domestic bank on its position on a restructure of global commodity trader Noble Group Limited.
- Acting for global investment bank on the restructure of Emeco Holdings Limited and merger with Orionstone and Andy’s Earthmovers.
Maddocks lodges appeal for investors caught in liquidation of online stockbroking platform
Maddocks has lodged appeals in relation to on behalf of investors in the now liquidated Halifax Investments Services.
Cloud Nine: Maddocks advises on sale of broadcasting platform
Maddocks has advised the administrators of broadcasting platform MediaCloud on its sale to Telstra Broadcast Services.