Damien specialises in M&A transactions (public and private) and provides advisory services across various industries including health, manufacturing, wholesaling, property and construction. Highly regarded by his clients, Damien is recognised for his technical competence, commercial acumen and his ability to project manage complex commercial projects.
He has a deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical supply chain and regulatory overlays and is recognised by clients, government, financiers and other stakeholders as a leading adviser to the industry. Damien is a regular presenter on issues relevant to the pharmaceutical benefits scheme and his insights are widely sought.
Damien’s client roster also involves acting for EU and South East Asian domiciled organisations who seek him out to represent their interests in the region.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate & Commercial law
Significant Leadership Positions
- Committee member and fellow of the Australian College of Pharmacy.
- Past trustee of the employee share plan for an ASX listed company.
- Former committee member of the French Australia Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016, Damien is recommended for Corporate/M&A.
- Doyle’s Guide 2015, Damien is recommended for Corporate Law.
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2014, Damien is recommended for Corporate/M&A.
- Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession 2011 and 2013, Damien is recommended for M&A.
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2011, recognised for Corporate/M&A – where the commentary states he is a “key asset and a trusted advisor“.